New and Replacement PVC Windows Derry
Windows 2000 (North) is the leading supplier and fitter of PVC windows and doors in Derry and the North West. We offer exceptional value for money, allowing you to add quality to your property at a low cost.
Throughout the website, we would like to give you as much information as possible about our process, our range of windows and doors, the styles, finishes and colours available and finally, what to do next to start on your journey with us.
If you're unsure of what you need or what will work for you, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a ring. One of our sales representatives will be happy to come and visit you at your home or take you on a tour around our bespoke Showroom and you can view all of the available styles and finishes like they would appear on your own property.
PVC Window Styles
We offer several different styles of window, we can help you choose the right one for your home
- Tilt and Turn
- Sliding Sash
- Bow Windows
- Bay Windows
Click the links below to download our PDF brochures in your web browser which will give you a little more information about what we have to offer. Camden manufacture all of our frames and glass.
Camden Windows Brochure
Containing information on Casement, Vertical Sliding Sash and Tilt & Turn windows.
Camden Sliding-Sash Windows
Information on Sash Windows from Camden, the main supplier to Windows 2000 (North)
All windows come with multi point locking systems and are internally glazed for security.
Energy Saving Windows
You won’t just save on heat you will help save the planet reducing your carbon footprint.
Placing An Order
When you decide to place an order with Windows 2000, the process is very straight forward.
- Contact our office on 028 7137 7949 to let us know you wish to proceed to order.
- We will then arrange a time, which is convenient for you, for one of our sales team and a surveyor to call to your house. This is to allow you to choose the design of your windows/doors/glass and for final measurements to be taken.
- A contract, detailing the design of your windows/doors/glass and any building work, and the price will be prepared for you to sign. A 10% deposit is required at this time.
- The balance of payment is due when the work has been completed to your satisfaction.
- In the unlikely event of you experiencing problems with any of our products after completion, you can contact our service department at the above number who will be happy to help.
Thank you for choosing Windows 2000, assuring you of the best quality and service at all times.